Does anyone have a recipe for Oven Baked Barbeque Chicken

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i dont really have a recipe. but what i usually do is buy bbq sauce that you like and put chicken some bbq sauce and a lil water (to save the sauce) and marinate all day. then bake chicken till almost done and add more bbq sauce on top of chicken and let cook thoroughly (which im sure you would do anyway lol). also tastes amazing on the grill (my fave way if you wanna know :-p)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• lol I thought it said over baked haha i was like yeah I over cook food all the time. I can dif answer this one. But on the serious side I always got to cooks.com.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It's not really a recipe; I just put my chicken pieces (thighs, usually, but you can use any pieces you want) and roast them for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then I cover them entirely with BBQ sauce and cook them for another hour. Then we eat, usually with potato salad and corn.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 12:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Look at the first recipe on here:
    http://yummyhomerecipes.blogspot.com/
    I "rinse out" the bbq bottle with hot water to make sure that I get it all, and thin down the sauce a little!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009