Why do some woman pick out the real winners?

Do you do everything with your dh and pretty much stay home and be a good wife which there is nothing wrong with that to each their own...right? Well I know this lady who is always by herself no matter what I mean she is married but she tends to be alone she does do things with her dh but drinking is mostly the main thing never do I hear good things he is always going hunting/fishing with the guys (yeah right I bet) I wouldn't trust him (I have heard he is a womanizer) but anyway why do some woman pick these kind of life or think they had it made I don't know I just feel sorry for her. I pray she finds her happiness soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Some women are just very independent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Maybe that is her happiness, maybe she just love sthe guy and doesn't wanna seem smothering or demanding cuz she's afraid he would leave. But assuming he is an ass, then she obviously saw something in him to marry the guy and then when things got bad she probably jst told herself that she said FORVER and she's trying to do right. You can't really know if he's a womanizer based on what "people say." It's hard to call. But I do know that we all love diferently and have different ideas of what a husband should be. If she's not happy, then some day, when she's had enough, she will go on her own. Just keep her in your prayers if you think she needs them, it helps!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It sounds like she likes her life as is or she would be making some sort of change.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• some have no self esteem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• im happily married 9 years great wife, rarely stay home and with hubby 40% of the time any more id kill him lol i have yoga nights, baby and me playdates, wed night church group, and hes gone all day at work, i have an art class and its great, cause if i spent every waking hr with him that would drive me nuts, i had a life before him and would after so makes sense i would have one with him
    tammyjj

Answer by tammyjj at 10:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sounds to me like she's happy with her life and marriage the way it is too.
    My hubby doesn't do the hunting fishing thing, but we dont' do a whole lot together outside of the home and I'm home most days by myself or with the kids.
    I'm perfectly happy. I don't need his hand on my butt to guide me to where I need to be, nor does he need mine.
    I've found it's better to not worry when there's nothing to worry about.... worry about your own life and marriage unless she asks for your opinion or help.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2009