Why is he making me out to be the "bad guy"?

My daughter is almost 4 months old. Her father has not seen her since she was about 2 weeks old and even then he still hasn't ever held her. He's only bought three things for her since she was born and has only sent three checks (none of them for the same amount). He is telling everyone that I won't let him see her and I keep him from seeing her. His ENTIRE family comes to my house at least once a week to spend time with her and his sister came and took 3-month pictures w/ her a couple weeks ago. He isn't on her birth certificate b/c he refused to sign anything until he got DNA results back.
The reason he hasn't seen or spent quality time with his daughter was b/c him and his new wife cannot stay away from each other for any length in time so he can spend time with his daughter. I understand they are married, but she isn't welcome in my house and if she's not welcome in my house he won't come spend time with his daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont blame you. id be the sane way.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• OP here:
    Just because they are married DOES NOT mean I have to allow her into my house. And it is NOT my fault that they can't stay out of each other's a** long enough for him to visit his child. We have not been to court and he has no rights to my daughter and has no set visitation. Until the judge tells me I have to allow his wife into my home, I will not allow it. I had no problem with her until she threatened me while I was pregnant. And he admitted to my daughter's nanny that his wife was jealous that he has a baby with me and not with her. (BTW, his wife cannot have children). So, they are trying to get full custody of my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He is just trying to stress you out and make you do something that way he could have custody of your daughter. Keep strong and dont let him get to you. Things will work for the better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It sounds like you need a parenting/custody plan which will spell everything out. I hope you have a good lawyer. No judge will make you let the wife come into your home.

Here are some links for you:

Child Custody & Divorce: Free Legal Advice

Find Law

Family Law Free Advice

All Law

Divorce HQ

Custody Tips

luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 11:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009