How come Hypoglycemia isn't seen as a medical problem?

Lately my low blood sugar has been a real pain is the--!I've gone to the emergency room for it.Lately it's making me disoriented,meaning hard to think and I forget what I'm doing=I also get really weak in my legs and have no energy to talk or walk anywhere,I've been homebound and it's really bothering me.I've gone to endocrinologist and like all the doctors I've seen they say I'm in perfect health,except I do have blood in my urine and it's not a urinary tract infection or any other infection--then what is it.I've heard it starts with a hemo, something it's a disease.I plan to go to a urine specialist soon and Hypoglycemia doctor.Just wondering if and why Hypo isn't considered a disease like Diabetes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• try to eat healthier and drink whole milk, it helps control blood suger I heard so does a little beef.
    hubby has same thing we do not know yet they ran tests.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Thanks I eat a bountiful diet,it's the stress in my life that is making my hypo bad right now,I've even am making arrangements to leave my sahm job because of the stress of raising my daughter and meeting the needs of my husband.Ever since I've been married with children my hypo's been bad,I don't tollerate stress well and I'm pretty emotional.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009