I'm watching Dirty Dancing . . .

I know I didn't know him and that I had never even met him, but I'm still so sad about Patrick Swayze. Am I the only one?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I miss him too..... I am only 26 but I LOVE ALL his movies I own 5 of them! Most are my DH but I have Road House, Ghost, and Dirty Dancing! You Were Loved and you will be missed....
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• No, I think it is normal to feel a sense of loss for actors. I was crushed when Heath Ledger died. It is sad to think such talent...sometimes so young is lost forever...makes you think of what might have been.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Aww no. He was so good in Road House! Great actor!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• im watching it too... love this movie, and I think when famous people die everyone feels a bit of sadness because in a way we always feel like we "know" these people
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

Ashley . . . OMG, this version is different than the version I have seen at least 200 times . . . did you notice too? The scene where they are in there room and it's raining . . . is completely different.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009