Fussy baby that always wants up. What is something that really helps? A sling or a bouncy/vibrating seat?

My daughter cries when ever I put her down. I am going crazy! I have let her cry but she cries a lot of the time. I'm not sure what to do. I have a regular front pack but I have heard that the slings are much better. We have a swing for her but she doesn't always like that. So do you think a sling or a bouncy seat would work? What did you do for your fussy baby? I have a 2 1/2 year old and I really need time that I can spend with her with out worrying about my youngest crying. She doesn't want other people. She will only sit with them or in her swing or bassinett for 20 or so mins before crying and wanting me again. Its not that shes hungery either. I don't know what to do. Please help.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 11:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow I feel like I just read something I wrote, my 6 month is the exact same way, I can't put her down or else she'll start crying its crazy. She loves to be raised in the air & bounced, but 24/7? How will anything ever get done?..
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 11:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Wow my daughter was like this since she was a 3months till 11months....we first got her the bouncer and she didn't like it very much...the bouncer that are just to sit them down with little toys...then my bought her the swing she love it bout 3months after that she will cry...so my mom decided to get her the bouncer that Hangs from the doorway and she like it....lots of people told meh to get her a sling but around that time was to hot to do that she was born on the beggining of summer....if u have ac it won't be to hot.....I borrow one so I knew they were from meh there don't feel uncomforable or. Hurt ur back....I hope this helps...my daughter is 14 months now and doesn't want me to carry her anymore...
    starz16

Answer by starz16 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• my dd was never really bad but when she started to fuss i put her in her vibrating bouncy seat and she was instantly content. shes 7 months and i still use it lol. def gonna grow out of it soon though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2009