Where do I go to advertise my Mary Kay Business on Cafemom?

I was told I could advertise on the tread titled "Advertise" and also on the "Sale of the week" thread, but I dont know where to find these threads. I was also told I could use a small signature with my link but dont know how to do that either. Please help me!

Thanks
Dametta

damettasanders

Asked by damettasanders at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Mostly you will want to stick to groups! You can also post on your profile and in your Journals as long as they are marked for the Market Place. Keep an eye here as well for those that would like to work from home.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yeah all those girls who ask about working from home love to be scammed to make other people more money. *rolls eyes*
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:50 AM on Sep. 21, 2009