My daughter keeps scratching her head

I checked For lices but all I found was dry skin.....like flakes how can I treated?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you could try rubbing it with petrolium jelly at night and then washing it out first thing in the morning. Make sure you are using a conditioner on her hair too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• what kind of shampoo are you using? You dont have to wash her hair every night neither. That could be drying out her hair.

I also only use organic or natural shampoos. I use California Baby.

Also you can try witch hazel-just dont get it in her eyes-that will kill the bugs if you feel that is it something like that. It does dry out so mix it with water.

Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• dont do this without asking a dr first cause im not sure how old you have to be to have it but my sister has to take fish oil pills. her hair was sooo flakey then got super dry and the dr told her to buy them over the counter and it worked on her.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009