How well do you know me?

I'm just curious as to how much others pay attention to answers or questions that i post. I'm pretty regular here on CM and i know that some moms like me and others don't. And i'm fine with that. no biggie.

So, what do you remember about me? if anything? ...and if you want i'll tell you what i remember about you.

note: you can give your honest opinion but please do so in an adult manner. I can handle the truth but there is no need for name calling or other childish acts.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you have educated yourself about childbirth and breastfeeding, even though you have done neither.
    I think you hold strong to your convictions. And are educated in things that you hold to be important.
    I think you are a pretty amazing mom to be raising two boys, neither of which you birthed.
    I think you ask some pretty insightful questions, which is refreshing on this sight filled with "do you think im preggers?" and other such nonsense.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I know you have GREAT answers, Helped me alot!

I can't remember alot, Mommy brain... LOl
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• * Even to questions I didn't even ask .. haa
    kerri-

• Um I think earlier you posted that you have had two losses. I have had four :( It's always reassuring when you know you're not the only one.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 11:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• If I am correct, I have noticed that you are a Step-mommy.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Why do you want to be judged by us? You must have low-self esteem. go to intouch.org please... watch! keep smiling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• WOW...2dingbats is here in this post too. We didn't miss you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• anon 27
    I didn't ask you to judge me. I asked what you remember about me. At this time in my life my self-esteem might be a little low. ...but try finding your mom dead in your bedroom and you might have some issues too. :)
    Thanks for your honest inquiries. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Thank you Kerri.
    There have been plenty of times when other moms dont like my answers. lol to each their own. :)

HMHUTSON
    i have had one abortion (raped, 14, i did grieve but do not regret) and one miscarry. I am sorry for all your losses. I was crushed by both of mine.

BabyBeans
    Yes i am a stepmommy. :) very happy one at that.

Nathskitten
    wow. really. thank you. sometimes my strong hold to my convictions can get me into trouble lol. but really. thank you for all those kind words. :) Your SN and picture are the most recognizable to me out of all the replies so far, but i do not recall anything specific. ...sorry. :(
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I remember that you have a step son & also rasing your brother. I give you major props for that!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009