Does anyone else have a pug or puggle mix?

I just got one a few days ago. He is so lovely and sweet. I have owned a few dogs in my life. Mostly while growing up and I have to say he is the best. I am so amazed how he wants to be close and be part of the family.

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 12:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pets

• I would guess that is the Beagle in him, they are amazing family dogs and so smart! Congrats on your new family member! :)
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have never had one, because I'm really not a fan of small dogs. Just make sure you take him to puppy/obedience classes, and congrats on your new fur baby!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• that is the PUG in him, Beagles are hunting dogs, I have 2 pugs now and had a beagle for 19 years, she was sweet but she was a hunter. My two pugs are the lap dogs, they always want to be in my lap and they are always at my feet, even when I take a shower :-)
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 4:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am looking to adopt a pug. Does anyone know of any good places to find one in Central FL?
    MamacitaSheena

Answer by MamacitaSheena at 12:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2010