I'd swear the baby is about to fall out!!

Not really, but I am experiencing a lot of pressure down there. I have experienced it periodically throughout the pregnancy but it has intensified. Sometimes, when I get up off the floor, it really does feel like she is going to fall out. I'm also having mild cramping (not consistent), lower back pain, and aching in the vaginal region. I have an appointment tomorrow, just curious if these symptoms are normal. BTW I'm 26 1/2 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, your feeling it early! I didn't start feeling like that until I hit about 33 weeks! I would guess that it's normal but I'm happy you are talking to your Dr. tomorrow. I'm 36 weeks and freaking sick of being pregnant because of the pain and always thinking she is going to just fall out, lol. Good luck.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had that with my second child at that same time in my pregnancy too. No worries. It was by far my most difficult pregnancy, but I got through it and so will you.
    Good luck to you and your LO.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I agree, you are feeling this early. I'm 37 weeks now and I started feeling this about 2 weeks ago.

But I do remember that earlier on in my pregnancy around 23 weeks or so, I started feeling that when I stood up too long while grocery shopping or cleaning.

Don't hesitate to bring it up to your doctor when you have your appointment, your baby may have already "dropped" =-/
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 2:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• im 17 1/2 weeks now with baby 4 and i get this now lol so i dont realy thing their is a early time to have this , i had this earlyer with baby 1 and with baby 2 and 3 i never had this untill i was actualy in labour lol i think it all depends on how you carry and the weight but good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:47 AM on Sep. 21, 2009