Ladies with kids do you spend a lot of time with your Man ?

I was just carious! I know after women are married, have kids, and always busy that it seems that everything goes down hill. Mine actually is wonderful, but I've only been married for a year and have a 4 week old on the 22nd she will be 4 weeks, but anyway's I always hear men who complain that their wife don't spend much time with them! Do they realize we do laundart, dishes, work, nurture our children, and clean up after all of them! LOl sometimes Husbands seem to be like kids cuz they leave messes, Lol Not really but! Hmm LOL,

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:34 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I do, I try to spend time with him after the kids are put to bed..usually around 9:00pm. We sit and talk, or watch out favorite shows together caress and cuddle each other. Also once or every two weeks we go on a "date" ill get all dressed up for him, and as soon as he comes home we leave. We have been married for 8 yrs and have 3 kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I believe that all of us ladies on here have kids. duh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• ive been married almost a year,nov it will be. and i have a newborn, a week old. my husband and i relationship is great. very time our baby is sleeping we cuddle and we do things 2gether. or take turns
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Anon at 12:53pm that wasn't the question..DUH..she asked if you spend time with your husband..get off line already..geez!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOl Yeah because some of My friends who don't have kids come on to get advice from all the topics selected on this site! It's fun! :) But that's nice to hear :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Well, here's the first thing. You've gotta make THEM carry some of the burden so that you have time together. You DON'T do it ALL. Do some of it TOGETHER. And YES, that counts. You are building a LIFE together and much more of your life will be about laundry and yard work than about romantic dinners.

I wouldn't mind getting to spend more time with my husband for those simple things. I work two jobs, so we get little time together.We have all kinds of grandiose schemes for what we want to do with our home but neither the time nor the money.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That's what Disney movies are for :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We spend most of our time if he is not at work together. I take a bath in the evening, occasionally one of us goes out (like once a month, if that). We talk, watch tv and play video games together. How is it hard to have time together? If you have to do dishes, have him come help, or at least grab a chair in the kitchen and talk to you while your doing it. :)
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My husband is off for 2 weeks at a time and both my kids go to school. We spend the days the kids are in school doing whatever we want and are almost always together. We do have our times away from each other when he is home as well. We got married for a little over a year now but we have been together for over 8 years. We still love being with each other and spending time together.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I try to spend as much time with him as I am able. My boyfriend is a Marine, he's in the band, so he travels quite often and when he is home, is very busy. The baby is my first priority, when he goes down for a nap or down for the night that is when my boyfriend gets my undivided attention. He doesn't complain at all. He actually feels bad that he's not around more often!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2009