Do you get in arguments with your spouse and if so about what?

It's completely normal but I was just wondering over what? Lol It seems that couples argue over dumb crap!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• The biggest argument we have had was over my husbands dog. I am allergic to her so she was staying at his brother's house and when his brother moved she had to come back to live with us. My husband wanted her to still stay in the house even though I am sooo allergic. He said I would get used to it. He even compared my son to his dog. It was a horrible argument and he eventually admitted that he was selfish and wrong! When we do have little arguments it is over silly things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• usually we argue about the kids. we have legal issues in regards to both of them so it's a complicated situation. ...and sometimes we argue about my health and education. For some reason he thinks that those two things are supper important. ;)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:50 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We argue about who will take out the trash, oh yeah and about his mom..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• we argue about dumb stuff. usually we're both tired now that our baby is here. and i hurt alot bc i got a c-section. so just dumb stuff like he doesn't want to move the bed sheet. its bc we're so tired
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOl Wow! That's crazy over the dog! Yeah same hear
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2009