Oral after having kids?

Did any of you have problems with your husband giving you oral after seeing the birth of your children?..I ask because mine did. My DS is now 4 and DD is 3 yrs old..he has only attempted about 6 times in all these years. It use to bug me and hurt my feeling, but now its not that import to me. What does bug me is that he expect me to give him oral every time we get intimate..and at times I refuse, just to get back at him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• somwitmes it's hard for guys to get the vision of childbirth out of their heads and cunnilingus is awkward enough without trying to get that vision out. I thin you're right to deny his oral needs if yours aren't being met. My DH is the same way, so we just eliminated it completely from our lives as a compromise.

good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Actually, my husband still loves to do it. I still feel a little self concious. I don't blame you for refusing to do him if the won't return the favor. If he questions why you won't, tell him how you feel. Sometimes, men just need to grow up! ; -)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yeah I understand I am so like self conscious today all of a sudden, Lol even though I lost 30 lbs and got asked out by 4 men 2 days ago, My daughter is 4 weeks old.LOl but I don't know what to think about that, because I've always been a little self conscious even before I became pregnant.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My husband has no problem playing with the box the baby came out of. That's just crazy I would totaly talk to him about it, my husband was there for my son's birth as well and saw everything. I would just chalk it up to if you don't want to do it for me then there's no way in hell that i'm doing it for you, deny him the way that he's been dening you all these years and see how he likes it. He needs to understand that you have needs to.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OP Here...well I have tried explaining my feelings, and then he tells me.."Well u didn't see a big head and blood come out of me" ..ugh..he's so dumb lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• he is being totally selfish, and maybe he is just using the childbirth as an excuse to not do it to you. maybe he just doesnt want to put in the effort to please you, and wants it done to him instead. how about NOT being so understanding, and instead stand up for yourself?
    Anonymous

• That's just another male excuse for just getting out of something that they don't want to do, I would cut him off if he doesn't want to do it for you then don't do it for him either.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OP here...I haven't given him oral in almost a year. He gets upset,and just don't do anything after that. I'm sorry, but if he won't pleasure me..he don't get none..and if he cheats, then it will be all his fault still..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Honestly, he's a douche bag and I'd tell him so.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't do it for him either! All things sexual are give and take kind of things (if you aren't going to give then you have no right taking). I would tell him exactly that, I think you have been pretty understanding by giving him 3 years to get over it as it is!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2009