What is it that grabs your attention about a question and gets you to take a look and answer?

I post things really hoping for some advise or insight and get nothing and other questions seem to get quite a bit of attention, I just wonder what the buzz words are that I might need to be using to grab your attention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really like answering questions that you can just google to find out the answer to. I usually like answering one's that pertain to real life problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• venting,lol also desperate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i answer the question if it relates to me & my life. otherwise, i just read it. the ones that i just read are usually controversial subjects, ya know?
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I just dont like to read a book when they wanna ask something,make it simple and fast theres other moms that want to be helped.lol,and i really think everyone needs to check what they have written before posting,just to save themselves the junk everone is gonna say for not spelling right or not making sence,lol as long its not some useless question i'll answer.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I open just about every question, but I usually just glance at the body of most. If it's all one rambling paragraph, I just click the back button.

If it's short and sweet or if the poster breaks it down into simple paragraphs, I'll read and answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i answer questions that i feel i can answer. i too hate long babbling questions that are hard to read and understand.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I actually start at the beginning of a category and read through all the questions.
    If they start out sounding like complaining about things here on CM that have been complained about over and over, I move on. If they talk about controversial issues, I move on. If I have no knowledge of the situation, all the facts, or don't have an answer or advice, then I move on.
    Anything that is fun, enlightening, tugs at my heart, or doesn't involve me getting involved with a controversial issue, then I tend to answer those.
    Oh, I also move past the embarassing TMI or sexual questions.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I will answer if I can. Some questions are beyond my experience or understanding. Those that are rambling with no punctuation, I skip. Yes, I will skip due to lack of punctuation because punctuation clarifies a lot of things.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I answer if I feel I have something I can contribute too and not just post to hear/see myself post.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009