Is anybody out there have this problem once the children go to sleep; every night when my son who is a very acive 4 year old goes to sleep I wake right up like I was tired while he was awake but once he's out I'm up and up until like the wee hours of the morning.Coffee gets me going the next day but I crash and burn around 5pm too tired to deal with him?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 2:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• My goodness, you hit the nail on the head!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i have my days where im like that but lately its her not wanting to go to bed for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes. When I feel like that I take a melatonin to help me go to sleep so I can be up the next day for my kids.

Answer by missanc at 8:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teenist bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy; you should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.
    Meat and dairy are also energy-sappers (and weaken your immune system); focus meals on fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Sendme a message offlist if you would like recipes or meal ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2009