Do you think I am close to labor?

lost more of my mucus plug on friday (alot of it), i have been having on and off burning aching back pain that brings me to tears and wont go away no matter what i do (tennis ball warm shower massage ect...) ,on and off menstrual cramps, on and off being very fatique to the "nesting instinct", i had a little bit of spotting all this weekend huge increase in yellowish mucus.., i feel twinges and sharp pains in my tummy and veerry low in my pelvic area, and i have to stool 2-4 times a day for the past few days... ive heard all of these are a sign she's very close to coming...last time i was checked i was 2 cm dilated and that was when i was 36 weeks im 37 on tuesday.. if this is true maybe she might be able to stay in atleast for another week? anyone have any similar stories/experiences or symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping, back pain that wouldn't go away, and bowel movements - a ridiculous amount, to the point where, nothing actually even came out, it was pushing that really relieved me.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• oh the nothing coming out and pushing thing happens to me too :-/ sawyer... it hurts sometimes though haha and the funny thing is right before i have to go i REALLY feel like i gotta go BAD and then.. nothin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am 35 weeks and have been having terrible back pains, contractions, and recently started having an increase in bowel movements. So far, I am not dilated.. But they say those are all signed that labor is in your near future.. It won't be too much longer!
    mntsmith2008

Answer by mntsmith2008 at 2:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2009