HELP! Losing sensitivity in clit!

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that my clit is becoming less sensitive. It is taking me at least twice as long to reach orgasm then it used to. I have no idea why. I haven’t been doing anything different or having more sex than usual. Is there anything I can do about this? Should I just stay away from stimulation for a wile and hope the sensation comes back? I am really feeling anxiety about this and its only making things worse… Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• sometimes stress in our everyday life will do this to us. I guess you've never see Sex in the City where Samatha can't satisify herself? It's the same deal too much stress and once your stress goes, her comes your sensation back.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 4:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you use a vibrator or a lot of clitoral stimulation it can absolutely affect sensitivity! You are right in thinking that you should back off it for a while and the sensation should come back...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Get hold of a Pure Romance consultant. They have a product I believe is called extasy. I use to have it and it was great. I need to get more. I have same problem as you. Good luck
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009