HELP! less sensation in clit!

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that my clit is becoming less sensitive. It is taking me at least twice as long to reach orgasm then it used to. I have no idea why. I haven’t been doing anything different or having more sex than usual. Is there anything I can do about this? Should I just stay away from stimulation for a wile and hope the sensation comes back? I am really feeling anxiety about this and its only making things worse… Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• There are over the counter creams that help bring back sensation. Just go to Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc and look in the Family Planning aisle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hormone imbalance can also cause this. Lack of estrogen can cause this to happen.

Also, stimulation with vibrating toys can cause a decrease in feeling over time if used on a regular basis for some.

Check too, your overall stress levels in your life. Any changes there recently?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If I use my toys daily for 2 weeks or more it starts to take me longer. Lay off for a week or two and try again.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 2:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Thanks everyone. I dont really use i vibrator (i have one but only use it maybe every couple months, and havent resently). I have had stress the last week or som but this started before that. i think i am just going to leave it alone for now. if feeling doesnt come back in a week or so i will talk to my GYN. i should be having my yearly soon anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I emailed my GYN today about it. he said it looks like it is likely hormonal, because i have also been having very heavy, crampy periods, and crazy PMS. I made an appointment. i hope its a simple fix...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2009