was this mucus plug???

soo i jsut went #2 for the second time today, and it was soft, but not diahrhea, but i had already peed and when i was pushing i felt warm water (im sure it was just more pee that didnt get let out) but then i felt a lot of dischare (which im normal to) and i looked in the toilet and there was a string of what looked like snot, with brown in it...but the brown was the color of like poop! idk if this was my plug or not, but im pretty sure my poop doesnt have snot stuff in it! there was maybe like one little speckle of bright red blood, but i couldnt tell if it were poop or not in the "snot stuff" anyone else mucus plug brown and snotty-like?? I'm 38 weeks 4 days...

OH! Also, when I wiped, there was nothing but normal discharge...if i lost some of my plug in the toilet, should there have been some still there when i wiped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats what mine looked like...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My mucus plug was well exactly how it sounds mucus. It looked like a big ball of yellowish whitish yucky stuff. It's definitly gross. I member taking a shower and was washing down in that general area and it like fell into my hand it was SOO.. gross. I mean it can vary in color. Some women have yellowish whitish, some have a blood tinge to it, some have brownish yellowish, its actually quite diffrent depending on your body. But, if it looks like mucus then its definitly your mucus plug lol.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009