Best waterproof mascara?

Going on vacation and need a really good water proof mascara....one that doesnt clump.

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 5:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite is the SuperFull Waterproof mascara by Avon. I wore it to a waterpark along with the Glimmersticks waterproof eyeliners and eight hours later it was still going strong! You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My favorite mascara is Lancome, Defincils. They also have a great waterproof, eye liner. Estee Lauder, actually has a water proof base, that is fantastic. It is not only water proof and sweat proof, but will not wipe off on your man. You know how you see men with makeup on them, well no more with this base. Finally a base that stays where you put it, guaranteed.
    Jeanie1102

Answer by Jeanie1102 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• lash blast by covergirl get the orange one. its wonderful find it at walmart, walgreens, rite-aid, WHEREVER girl.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have never been unsatisfied with any Avon mascara. I have not always been happy with store bought mascaras. I am currently using spectra-lash by avon and you can dial up how thick you want it.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009