Is the Obama Administration more concerened with the Democratic Party and Less Concerned with Ethics?

What do you think about the President asking the Gov of New York NOT to seek re-election, but NOT asking tax Fraud Charles Rangel to step down?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 7:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Uh oh. I better get my conspiracy deflectors out. I know they don't like to be accountable. These danged citizens. Don't they know they are supposed to just vote for them and then go back to ignoring politics as usual? I mean, what's with all of this attention they are paying to their elected officials spending trillions of dollars. Why do they care so much? Duhhh. wink mini

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• President Obama has sent a request to Gov. David A. Paterson that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race, fearing that Mr. Paterson cannot recover from his dismal political standing, according to two senior administration officials and a New York Democratic operative with direct knowledge of the situation.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Obviously, he's a racist. He only wants to see stereotypes in office. If they don't fit the stereotype of "token government negro" he doesn't want them around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

•  concerened = concerned  :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't know who he thinks he's kidding. On the list of people in charge of the Party, he's somewhere down near the lovestruck college girls who stuff envelopes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• What would one expect from a President that has a whole house full of tax cheats and frauds......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes, I do believe they are ignoring the ethics issues that face some of the Dems. Pelosi seems to be having one hell of a time trying to 'drain that swamp'.

Obama seems to be following him MO, which appears to be to ignore it and it will just go away.  Unfortunately, that hasn't been working for him as of late.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• 'drain that swamp'

EXACTLY... Using Pelosi's own words agiant her.. Be careful Quinn.  Many left leaners don't like it when we Conservatives do that.. LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• are ya kidding me???? I'm going in now to read the article.....I will be right back!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I concur.....'drain that swamp'! LOL!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2009