Are there any good educational dvds for preschoolers?

I have the Leapfrog dvds are there any other that are really good like that? Thanks for all your help!!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Most of the videos on the market geared toward preschoolers are educational. Even the Sesame Street ones. The Little Einsteins are some of my favorites!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Its kind of pricey but its call: My baby can read....go to mybabycanread.org and look it up. I heard it really works well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have the colors, shapes, letters and number ones from preschoolprep. Four videos cost me around 50. She loves them.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ive heard good things about the WordWorld videos too.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:15 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i love the Your Baby Can Read Program....it really worked for my littlest son. he will be 3 in october and can read at a 2nd grade level...i highly recommend the program...it was worth it
    mandy0510

Answer by mandy0510 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Sesame Street!!!
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Stay away from Your Baby Can Read...it is a waste of money, IMO. All it does is teach a child how to memorize sight words. They are not reading. People just need to stop pushing their kids to grow up so quickly. Let them be kids.

Anyway, Little Einstein is really good. As is Sesame Street, Blues Clues and Barney. I even like Sid the Science Guy (I think that is what it is called).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009