Incredible Hulk Birthday party ideas.....?

My son is turning 3 and his birthday party is this Saturday. He is having 8 friends over ages 3-8. I'm looking for some fun games to keep the kids entertained. I was thinking about coloring hulk pages, decorating sugar cookies green and purple for hulk, and maybe play doh. I don't have a lot of money to spend so Im just trying to be creative. Any suggestions!? And what should I do for party favors?

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 9:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hot Potato is a quick paced, simple to follow game for a 3-year-old's birthday party. Instead of playing the old-fashioned way with an actual potato, children can toss around an object related to the party's theme, like a toy tractor or animal figurine. Aside from the object the children will be tossing, all parents need to provide is the background music. Children should be seated cross-legged on the floor in a circle and will simply pass the "potato" to the person sitting next to them while the music plays. when music stops the person holding the object is out.

Musical Chairs,Simon Says, or why not let the kids do a treasure hunt around the house and the backyard, where the hidden goods come in the form of the theme.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Make 2 huge paper mache boulders, divide them into two teams and let them relay a boulder throwing or rolling contest. Make everything green - cool aid, cake, cupcakes, etc, If you have someone who can and will, you can have a big dude dress up like the Hulk and they can take turns arm wrestling with him. Kids want active activities, I don't know if sitting around coloring is going to be a big winner. Party favors could be small paper sacks full of stuff and crumpled up to look like rocks.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Get some card board boxes and paint them to look like pieces of brick wall. Let them stack them up and then bust through. Same with some packing foam pieces. Pain them grey to look like cement and them let the punch them in half. It would be extremely chaotic I am sure but they would love it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• thanks ladies!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 9:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009