Does this sound like fifths disease? (for those who's children has had it)

My daughter spent the weekend away on Friday she was fine. She spent Friday night with MIL and all Saturday. Saturday she spent the night with my parents and Sunday went to the park and on a hike with them and the dog. She is almost 3. And last night she came home with a slight rash on her left cheek she had a bath and went to bed then this morning she woke up with it spread down her left side on her stomach and arm and cross to right shoulder. She has no fever and it is not raised just light pink/ red and she itches from time to time but not often

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 9:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• Yes if it looks like her face was slapped. You probably want to take her to the dr anyway to have it documented. And it is contagious. My 2 kids and my 3 nieces had it a few months ago.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:34 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• ya, sounds like it. if you or anyone she was around is preg they need to get tested, it'll effect pregnant women worse than kids. (happened in the daycare i worked at all us preg ladies had to go get tested for it)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My daughter had the fifths when she was 5yrs or so.... It is a slapped face look...and lacy looking..
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009