What computer games/networks do your kids play?

We started with Neopets, then the kids became obsessed with Webkinz, now they are playing Club Penguin.

rldesign

Asked by rldesign at 9:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Club Penguin is popular in our house as well.. lol I have it set on the most restricted setting though to where his penguin cant talk or anything though. He is only 10.
    He has a variety of sites that he goes too. ( I have them put in Net Nanny to where he can only visit those sites only) But I try to have a mixture of educational and fun ones in there for him.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I play Neopets. I have played since 2000. My daughter also likes Neopets and Bella Sara. She was into webkinz, but she "accidentally" gave out her password on the bus and someone changed it so she can't get into her account.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009