Can you poo in other places than your own home?

I can. I will poo anywhere that it strikes lol. I used to never be able to poo in public places, like malls, restaurants, etc. Then, I realized, hey its just nature, and everyone does it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stupid question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Nope, I poo mostly at home but I have been know to hit my mum's bathroom too.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Sure, Why not! If I'm out I'm not going to ruin my trip or day by trying to hold it... I'm just gonna go.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If i gotta take a crap I can crap anywheres dont bother me none. I do try to crap fast tho when I am in public. My SO cant he if we go eat and then like have plans to go shoping he is always like go by the house I need to use the bathrooom.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I used not to be able too anywhere but home, but as I got older I can, and for some reason I can feel like I have to go at home but just sit there....but BAM, I get out somewhere and I can go...it's weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't have a problem going to the bathroom anywhere. My husband on the other had can only go #2 at home. Which drives me CRAZY!! He will hurt himself to hold it in, instead of going at another place.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 11:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2009