my belly...

i have pretty skinny legs.and no boobs.but i have this belly.i cant get rid of it...everything goes down except that...what am i eating that is wrong???any idea?

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Regular exercise (that reminds me, I should go work out) and a low-glycemic diet work for some people. There's a lot of information on low-glycemic diets on the web, you can just google it and find tons of information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Reducing the amount of calories you consume is the most effective way to get rid of belly fat. Really, when it comes down to it, losing any kind of fat, no matter where it is on your body, requires you to consume less calories than you body needs. Consuming less food loaded with sugar will help you to lose tummy fat. Daily exercise and walking will definitely get rid of belly fat which is a given. It is also important to drink enough water to get rid of the toxins and harmful materials in your body and to be hydrated. That can help out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2009