If your hubby is in the bathroom would you walk in?

i walk in alot just to play with him. Hell i know what he looks like why be scared of it . But when he is doing #2 thats when i don't even go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the air quality outside the door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• No, I don't unless he calls me in there...Even if he is peeing. I also know what he looks like but there is a point in which we all deserve privacy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yeah I go in the bathroom all the time when he is in there. If he is pooping, I turn around and walk out 'cause I don't want to smell that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If I need something I will, but I just don't do it to do it unless I'm trying to bug him :) He does me though. I swear its like he see's that bathroom door closed and he HAS to come in.. even if its locked he unlocks it. It's like hey Ashlee's been in there for a whole 2.4 seconds.. I better go in there.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I only do that unless I really need him for something or tell him something or he calls me in there. he needs his privacy. Besides Why would i want to watch him go....ewwwww
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 9:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yeah i go in there when i need something and i know what he is doing but when i see the dog sniffing the door thats when i know better!!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i have gone in when he was doing number 2 but i dont care to. when he pees yeah y not he comes in when i pee. he hasnt when i do number 2 but he told me he would lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I dont go in there with number 2 bc that smells so bad I will just gag the whole time. Even after he is done i wont go in there for like an hour. I do go in there when he is showering bc i like to talk to him same as with me when i bathe he comes and talks to me.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The only time the door is closes is when there is company over or who ever is in there is doing #2. kinda a moot point.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes, except when he is pooping. He turns on the fan so I know if he's pooping or not, plus like MythicMMM the only time the door is closed is when someone is pooping or we have company.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2009