Is it wrong to wish you were alone on an island?

I never want to hurt my family but sometimes i just wish i was on an island all alone do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes we just need a little alone by myself time. I get it every morning after the kids go to school and before I go to work. Just a little time to be on here or facebook, or take a shower without hearing "mom…!" Just ask DH for an evening off and go out to a bookshop, coffee shop, favorite place to shop and enjoy being yourself for a little bit. It might not be an island, but sometimes a break will do.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• absolutely, expecially when they want me to put them before myself. Oh right, that's all the time.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Well of course I do, it's called being human
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hell NO! I would loooove some time on an island alone, in the quiet, with no job, stress, kids or hubby to deal with!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2009