do u have a clit piercing?

i need too know everthing how did it go when u where getn it done and how where things afterwards . and how u clean it and how long did it take to heal. also how long have u had urs done ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ouch no way...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't personally, but I did what a clit hood piercing.... the piercer said not to do the clit because if they hit a nerve you could lose all feeling in it so I would recommend doing the clit hood
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i had the clit && the hood done. i was in 9th grade (thats what i get for going to the beach and doing drugs that night -- seriously) ... it hurt lol ... i cleaned it everyday. i didnt take it out everyday. but the 1st few days i took a q-tip and water and rubbed it around until i was able to take it out and clean it ... i got it done the summer before 9th grade and took it out for good in 11th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• (thats what i get for going to the beach and doing drugs that night -- seriously)

And for not having a good parent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Answered at 10:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous please this question was not for u .. okay.. dont bash ppl it looks like the question wasnt 4 u ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Answered at 10:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ---
    Had a great parent , who was w/ my MOM when she was DYING of cancer ,thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have a vert and horz hood piercing. It didn't hurt as bad as the nipples. Healed rather fast. It isn't as bad as most people think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had the hood piercing. It surprisingly healed faster than any other piecing I've had. It hurt for the first half of second, but you stand up and it is like nothing ever happened. You'll experience soreness for the first day, but that is it. I cleaned it in the shower but other than normal cleansing, it really didn't need that much attention. Just remember to keep it clean during your period. That was also the only piercing that didn't get infected. Go figure! I absolutely loved it. I had to take it out for child birth though. I will get it pierced again once I am done having children. I had it for two years. Definitely recommend it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Oh come on! What kind of FREAK would do that!? And...you are a mother!??!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2009