Any other work from home mom? How do you manage your time and all?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't...working from home with the kids is the hardest thing ever and I feel like everyone gets me half assed. My work is half assed, my parenting is half assed and my housework, etc. is half assed. There just isn't enough of me to go around. Its hard to be a working outside the home mom, its hard to be a SAHM, but its impossible to do them both at the same time. I'm really struggling...but the kids obviously take priority, so my job is definitely suffering.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I work 13 hours a day (that includes my commute) so I get 2 hours with my girl when I get home, then I get Thursday mornings off and we do crafts and I dedicate all my morning to her. Fridays are cleaning day and shopping day, again we spend all day together before daddy comes home, then I have the rest of the weekend to spend with her and daddy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2009