Do you feel like this?

I have a wonderful job. The people I work with are great and all, but The job dose not pay enough for the work I am doing. My SO wants me to quit the job my I really do like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you an opportunity for advancement? or any kind of promotion? and you can always look around, without quitting, to see if you can go to another company for more money too. good luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Can you afford to not have a job? If not, I'd stay where I was until an opening came up that you could get. Otherwise, there are 1000's of people that will take your job for less $$.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i had to do that about a yr ago. I found a job that paid more, but I spent my 2 week notice crying cause my co workers had become like family. It is hard to change, but in todays market it doesnt pay to stay at a job 20 to 25 yrs like it used to. Now people are moving up every 3 to 5 yrs. Look and see what is out there and if you find something that is a better opportunity then I would encourage you to take it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Go find a new job before you quit your old job.

Answer by louise2 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Life is short...do what makes you happy. Many people hate their jobs. If you are lucky enough to have one you truly enjoy, stick with.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• No way you should stay! My husband is in a career change as we speak because he was unhappy and I support his decision to change. I would rather him have a career he loves than the money.

Reverse it.......ask your hubby what his decision would be if the shoe were on the other foot.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2009