OMG I can't believe he did this!

My BF farted during sex the other night. First time's thats EVER happened to me. I just acted like I didn't hear it and kept right on going but it was LOUD lol, I'm cracking up today thinking about it, I know he must be embarrassed. Has this happened to any of you before? I hope I never fart during sex I think I would die!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep, been there. Laughed myself into hysterics, DH did too. Then we got back to buisness.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Oh you will, it's bound to happen eventually lol and it's always funny
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Has happened here, too. Laughed when it happened and that made other muscles contract, so it all worked out very well in the end. ;)
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:34 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Mine always farts right after sex!! hahaha, and it is funny and we laugh about it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you can't laugh during sex, you're missing 3/4 of the fun! Bodies do funny/embarrassing things without being able to control them. If you can't laugh, you'll never relax enough to really enjoy the events...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009