Where is my PMS this month??

My PMS symptoms every month pretty much begin right after ovulation (very sore breasts, breakouts, bloated, etc) and last for about 2 weeks until my period. So this month, none of these things are happening as scheduled and I am due to start Wed or Thursday of this week. I don't think I have ever had no PMS this close to my period before (not that I am complaining or anything!). This is making me suspicious. So I am curious- did anyone ever have the absence of normal PMS symptoms, and then find out they were pregnant? I am interested in hear others experiences! Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It happened to me! No moodiness or cramping that I usually get for about a week before my period. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant. Baby dust to you!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 4:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• well I am kind in an opposite situation I normally do not have any symptoms before my period I just get them all when it shows up but this month my breast have been super swollen and sore i have been emotional and moody and this is been going on since the 10 of this month and my period is not due till the 28 I hope that when you test you get the results you are looking for
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yup! I felt great. No sore boobs! I knew I was pregnant. go get a test!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009