PLEASE help!! is this something I should be worried about?

I recently saw a flat black dot on the inside of my pinky toe, its less then a quarter inch in width..I dont know what it is? its slightly round, not perfectly round..but the edges arent jagged they are all smooth and normal looking like a normal mole..but I dont think its a mole?? because a layer of skin pealed off of it, but the under layer is still black..but im pretty sure a mole doesnt have a "top layer of skin" to peal off..never seen anything like it, could it have been a blood blister that I never realized was there?? could it be melanoma??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is it a tick. i dont know would have to see it. If it is tick suffercate it with finger nail polish. my hubsband had a tick few years back and inbed itself in him.
    Kat517

Answer by Kat517 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Sounds 2 me like a blood blister.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• "suffercate " are you freakin kidding me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I thought blood blister as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2009