pregnancy test?

I took a pregnancy test today and it had a faint pregnancy line.I have not had a period since July and only a few days and very light compared to normal.I see my stomach moveing.And It seems to be getting bigger but last month I went and took a pregnancy test at a health department and they said i was not pregnant.I am all comfused about this any advise as to what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ur preggo if the line shows even if it light ur preggo mine did this too .. lol.. congrats go too health dep now ..
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Your belly wont move if you are only 2 months along. That is called GAS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• it prob is gas pains, but your insides start gettin all moved around when the uterus starts getting bigger. yes the faint line is + i took two like that said screw it and got a digital one that says preg or not preg. lol so 3 pos later, ya i was preggo lol. it may have just been too early last month when u took test. theirs is close to store bought ones. go back, try again lol then let them know what happens if it says - there again, request a blood test, or see where you can get one.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That happened to me. It was a pale pink line. All I can say is wait and see take more pregnancy test or make dr appt. I was pregnant. You stomach wont start growing till 4th month. About 3RD month you will like fluttering in your stomach like butterflies. And you wont feel baby kick till very end of 5th month approx 6 month.
    Kat517

Answer by Kat517 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009