need some of my friends back...

i want to get back the ones who were truly my friends.i dont know how.everytime i am quiet someonestarts to talk about me.but i want this to end and get some of these friends back.the other day i went down and talked to the new neighbor the other ladies were there.i dont know why they arent talking to me.i can tell they really really hate me.what do i do to redeem myself and make some kind of friend ship.i know me and my neighbor will never be friends but maybe i have a chance with the others???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Dear if they were TRUE friends then you wouldn't have to "get them back". True friends never leave you, even if you were maybe a bit neglectful of the friendship. If you want to be friends with someone, start a conversation with them. Maybe you'll click and be friends and maybe you won't. It's not the end of the world because people don't like you. There are going to be people who don't like you regardless of whether they even know you or not.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would try to talk to them as an adult. These are high school games that don't need to be played anymore - find out what the problem is and how it can be fixed, that is, if its even worth fixing - if women are mad at you and you don't know why and they are acting worse when you get around, it sounds like TOO much drama to have to deal with - focus on you and your child/children and not how to please neighbor hood hens!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009