SEX ?? ON THE TABLE LADIES!!

HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK DO YOU GIVE YOUR DH/SO ORAL SEX?

proudnewmommee

Asked by proudnewmommee at 11:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Once or twice a year. I'm not into that too much, so it is a special occasion type thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Depends me to him maybe once or twice.

Him to me everytime we have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• atleast once a week, but its more for foreplay, i dont let him get all the way, unless its that time of the month cause i dont want to do anything at that time
    Anonymous

• Any time he wants it! We have a great sex life and incorporate all of it together. On the average, we have sex 3-4 times a week, we will have intercourse and oral all in one session so my answer would be 3-4 times a week, LOL! And I'm wondering, are you asking how many times a week that it is ONLY oral ONLY given to him? Well, that would be twice last week when I was on my period!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• agree with tarlion when ever we have sex love it
    moommy2009

Answer by moommy2009 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant and really don't feel like having sex so whenever my hub wants it, I give it, lol. On average, whenever I'm on my period I give him oral on those days. Other than that, whenever he feels like it, lol, I'm easy.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I love to do it all in one session; however, there are times when, I have to admit, I'm just too tired. But I do think we have a healthy sex life. We average 3 times a week, usually oral is involved.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009