What are some signs to look for that I might be having a boy?

I am about 6 weeks prego and I have to know if Im having a boy or girl..Im so impatient and excited I really want to know. I am wanting a boy since we have a girl already. So far I havent been nauseous like I was with my daughter and havent broke out much, but wat other signs could I look for? I know its not 100% by just symptoms but it will be fun to guess!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just for fun... I used to do this. I heard that boys have a slower heartbeat than girls. Since I had five kids I always kept track of their heartbeats just to see. It actually was right all five times. My girls always had a faster heartbeat than my boys. I know that it is not 100% or scientific, but it is fun to try and guess.

Good luck!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i was sick with both pregnancies and had a girl then a boy...nothing really different besides the foods i "craved" i wanted more meat and eggs while pregnant with my son
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• well hate to tell ya but you just have to wait till your ultrasound. I have two boys and was really sick with morning sickness with both and never broke out with either one. Its hard to tell based on that and every pregnancy is different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• there is this thing its like the chinese calendar that can guess what your having look it up on google it worked for both of my babies and my friends
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 12:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I did the chinese calendar with my daughter and it was wrong. It told me i was going to have a boy..and this time it said a boy too..so Maybe it will be a girl again....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i knew when i was going to have a girl when i started getting really sick when my x-hubby and my fiance came around....it just really depends on when u feel....but once u start showing if u carry high it is a girl and if u carring low it is a boy or u can do the needle on a string over your belly or palm of your hand....or just wait for the ultrasound....
    treebug

Answer by treebug at 12:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't think there are any signs. In my day, we didn't even have ultrasound so it was a big mystery until the baby was born!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Chinese gender calendar, carrying low (can't tell until you start showing), low fetal heartrate, if your husband doesn't gain wait, if you crave salty/sour/bitter foods, if a ring or pendant on a string held over your belly swings back and forth instead of in a circle, if you pick up a key by the big end, if you gain weight in front instead of in your butt. With my first (a boy), though, I carried low, but everything else said he was a girl. With my second (a girl), her heartrate was high, but everything else said she was a boy. So have fun with it, but don't go buy blue clothes just because of how you picked up your car key and because your husband's losing weight. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• A penis on your ultrasound.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Anon 10:05 I was going to say the SAME EXACT THING word-for-word!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2009