What do you think of this name?

Tatianna Ora Elizabeth?

There's would be two middle names.... I did this with my first daughter, but I am wonderring what people think of it. I am due in December and trying to decide on a name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like it and I think that whatever name makes YOU happy and fits well in YOUR family ios what should count :)
    And it does NOT sound like a crazy lady name...
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 12:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't like it, but it's your baby :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I dont like it either...Sounds like a crazy lady name...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i like it i like names that are a little different i named my daughter nevaeh rain so....do what you think is cute its your baby who cares what people think they'll get over it and plus the name you picked there could be a lot of nicknames you can get from that name
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 12:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I dont like the Ora part
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I like the names, but I think they sound better as Ora Tatianna Elizabeth.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Not fond of the Ora. The idea is fine but whats the point since no one will hear the middle name for the most part. I just can't picture someone calling out TATIANNA ORA ELIZABETH LAST NAME when you are angry. LOL
    Anyway, I guess I wouldn't worry about what others think.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I personally like shorter names, but not too fond of Ora, but it's YOUR baby! Name her what you and her daddy (if he's in the picture) want to.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I like Tatiana and Elizabeth but not Ora...We just decided on a name for our baby and when we were going thru names my SO was getting aggravated with me bc I had a reason for not liking alot of names...the way I look at it, if it's a name that I would have made fun of a kid in school for having then I wouldnt name my kid that. Like I would never name a kid Jack bc in school ppl would make jackoff jokes or give him the nickname jackass (my mom went by Jackie and her BIL always called her Jackass)....The Ora part could potentially lead to "Oral" jokes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Not a fan of Ora, it just doesnt seem to match the other two. Otherwise its a lovely name.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009