why can i not find any WAH jobs?!

you either take surveys and have to fill out stupid crap and never get the credit for it ... fill up ur email ... or they want all kind of money for it. i have ZERO money and in need of a WAH job!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.elance.com

Good Luck!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have 3 sites that can point you in the right direction....these are customer service jobs and have some others as well...they are hard to come by so just apply apply apply. If you pm me i will send you a list :)
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 12:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I always have to recommend that you turn your wish into your own business. Now, when I say your own business, it doesn't have to cost you a fortune to start. What is it you like to do? If you check out my work at home article series at:  www.athome.yolasite.com, I discuss in some of my articles how easy it is to even take something as simple as laundry and make it into a business, or job, whatever way you choose to look at it. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you really want to get yourself out of this situation I would recommend a Pre-Paid Legal Services business.

This week Corporate personal are traveling all over the US to do a re-launch of the company that has been going strong for 36 years!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They are coming to my area and are giving away $100 for every assocaite that brings 5 guests!

This is just the tip of how awesome this company is.

Get a company oerview by clicking here.

This month only we have brought down our kit(with brochrures cds etc.. for your business) down from $249 to $72!

Blesings*

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009