when will it happen!?!!?

haha I know no one can tell me this since every woman/pregnancy is different but its soo nervewrecking!!! I lost most of my plug last night that had old blood and new blood on it, i have LOTs of discharge...went poo twice yesterday which is good considering I've been stopped up! Got up this morning at 3:30 am to clean and reorganize everything...Last Thursday I was 1cm and "very soft" and im only 9 days away from my due date!! Im just ready for him to come!!!

What are some things you all did before your labor started??

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I cleaned the whole house, except for the two tubs! Talk about "nesting!"

ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• There were many things that I did before my labor started. One of the most important things was setting up the crib and changing table. Cleaning everything for baby was essential! I also packed a bag for baby and an overnight bag for both myself and husband. There are many things that the hospital doesn't have, such as comfortable clothing, good snacks, etc. The other thing that you should have ready if not already is a car seat for baby and to make sure your car is cleaned out and ready to pack. Definately have plenty of clothes, blankets, diapers and wipes available! Otherwise, make sure you have what you might need to help you feel comfortable. I brought my own movies and music to watch and listen to and a book to read.
    Halfmoonwife

Answer by Halfmoonwife at 12:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009