Bring something white for show n' tell?

My son is in pre-school and he has to bring something white for show n' tell. Although he may not be participating (b/c he has adhd and is autistic) I would still like to bring something for him from home. I can't really seem to think of anything fun for him to bring except a white baby bugs bunny toy from looney tunes. He isn't allowed to bring any pets so the only thing I can think of him bring is a bug's bunny. Can anyone think of anything creative that my son can bring for show n' tell that is white?

Halfmoonwife

Asked by Halfmoonwife at 12:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Make some paper snowflakes to represent winter.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Ask your son what HE wants to bring for his homework assignment! Even a child who happens to have Autism and ADHD can do his OWN homework. Sorry, I DID teach sudents with disabilities and homework is for the CHILD.....

ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You can even make a game out of it by asking him to find 3 white things in the house.....
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 12:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009