did i do the right thing? my neighbors dog kept gettin out of her kennel....

the other neighbor put her back 3 times and she got out so he brought her to my place..its rainy and cold out so i left her at my place and put on note on the neighbors door saying she is at my place....she has a chain behind her house but dont want to leave the dog out in the rain and her dog house is in the kennel....

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 12:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would have done the same thing.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't think you did anything wrong but hopefully your neighbor doesn't get upest.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I think its fine. I hate when people have dogs and keep them outside all of the time. whats the point?
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 12:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am glad you felt responsible even though it isn't your dog. Thank you for posting this, as it reminded me to call on our neighbors dog. No collar, no license, no food, water, shelter. Left chained up and barking or let run loose all over the block. Stupid thing barks for hours and hours, woke up our entire house at the crack of dawn barking to be let in out of the rain. They leave trash lay in the yard, I HATE living next door to a rental house, ya never know what you're gonna get next. We have never had problems with any of the renters there until this woman..and I use the term loosley moved in. She and her bf scream and swear at each other morning noon and night...I really cannot stand them. I heard they are behind on rent...here is hoping an eviction is in their future, may make me a bitch but too bad, they are horrible.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• this is the first time she has gotten loose so im thinking it had something to do with the thunder storm..it seems all welsh corgies are frightened my storms...and we never had any problems with theses new neighbors....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009