John Edwards deserves?

So he was promising to marry his side piece after his wife DIED from the cancer that she was battling.

Promising her a roof top wedding with a special appearance by the Dave Matthews Band.....Not sure if this is before or after knocking her up and not seeing the child so as not to raise suspicion.....

What should happen to him? He has hinted that his political career isn't over,,,,,

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 12:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• John Edwards deserves......a punch to the ball sack.

What a lousy person. I certainly hope his political career is over. I was never that fond of him before and while I don't generally think your personal life should interfere with your ability to be a politician, he has crossed the line.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• To be ignored. I'll let his wife take care it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'm not so generous, he deserves lots of BAD stuff man! He abandoned his baby because of scandal, cheated on his dying wife, gasses this stupid chicks head up...he better not ever think of running for anything EVER again! I will stalk his axx and make sure this poo is not ignored

throwing up

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It will be up for the voters to decide his fate. The campaign in itself would be punishment enough IMO.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Between him and his wife. If he attempts to run again for anything it will just divert the attention away from the tax cheats like Rangel.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Pathetic. I feel sorry for Elizabeth but then again she married him.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I agree with Scorpio. Elizabeth should have his head on a pike. He is slime, and should consider a career as Chief Poison Taster for the leader of Zimbabwe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

Even though she found out before he decided to run and stood next to him anyway and didn't say anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• His wife should have tossed him out. For some reason she is staying with this slime ball so I really cannot feel too sorry for her if he cheats again. The other skank deserves him. I feel for the child dad deny's her and mom is a skank. What a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• What should happen to him? He has hinted that his political career isn't over,,,,,

Well, I would hope that at some point that Miss Karma pays him a visit.  Honestly, I would think that someone would have to be really committed to his agenda to provide him a vote for anything.  I know that I certainly wouldn't.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009