would you forgive her?

im not one who holds grudges but what my so called friend did to me is un forgivable in my opinion..about 2 months ago she tried to get my husband to leave me for her saying i was cheating and when i was with her those alleged times...then when my husband told her to f off she turned us into CPS and my husband got charged with child abuse...all charges were thrown out and dismissed cause of bogus she still emails me and calls saying im sorry i want to be friends and i keep telling her no now f off leave me and my family alone..i want nothing to do with her. am i the one who is wrong?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh, I agree with others - Get a restraining order. She sounds crazy and I wouldn't want to risk being friends with her again.

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yes you are completely in the wrong.

what kind of question is this? get a restraining order.

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Uh I think a ton of Info is missing but if anyone did that to me, it wouldn't even be a question.

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Heck no! Your not in the wrong at all. If that is what she consider's being a friend, who needs friends? I"m pretty sure that if you wanted you can get a stalking order against her because you have the court stuff from her calling child services with a lie, and all that.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• She should get in trouble for making a false report to CPS first of all. Just get a restraining order and block her number!

Answer by Bmanda352 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If your question is for real...

then the answer is a given...

Noone needs friends like her....

Answer by Dannee at 1:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• they tried to get her on false charges but come to find out she is mentally ill and has schizophrenia....

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would stay away from her, sounds weird and def not to be trusted...

Answer by jalex at 1:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'd move on and let her go pester someone else. Forgiving is one thing but forgetting is another. Asking for more trouble (by letting her come back as a friend) is yet another. Do yourself a favor and just enjoy your family without her drama. Cut her loose

Answer by admckenzie at 1:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009