So abusing pain killers?

I'm almost positive he is though I can't tell when he is high. Sometimes he may seem a little groggy or really happy or just grumpy for no reason. I found out he is not paying the bills we are behind and we make more than enough to cover them monthly. Our ins. does not cover rehab, but I don't even know how to bring this up without a huge blow out. I am taking over the paying bills from now on. I just don't understand why he is doing this we have a great family and what I thought was a perfect marrige. Why does he have to pop pills to cope!!! any insight would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are not an addict of some kind, you won't understand. Try a family support group for those who have addictions. They can help you.
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 1:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• with pain killiers, it's hard to explain, but sometimes you can't tell when your not in pain, b/c not using them causes pain as does what ever he got them for. you need to confront him, but in a non-judgemental and loving way. he needs help.and he's the only one who can help himself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009