Please Read, and give feedback....

So i'm pregnant by this guy who lives with his male cousin. The male cousin is never there, but the cousins gf is ALWAYS there. He talks to her on the phone, borrows her car, asks her for advice about our relationship.... He swears nothing is going on, but I think there is. Anyways, we are taking a break now, but I feel like something has been going on with them for a long time, which isn't making it easy for me to fix things with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• If your asking if you should fix things ... I think you need to wait until after baby is born to decide that. You don't need to be worrying about these things while you are pregnant. It was very hard for me while I was pregnant and now DD's father is married to the girl I thought he was cheating on me with. I'm over him and all of the BS. Right now you need to worry about you and your baby. If you have these feelings now, they probably will never go away and you always wonder about him cheating on you. Honestly, I don't think this is the right person for you if you have been worried about them being together while you two were together.
    Just my opinion though. In the end, you have to be the one to live with your decision, so make up your own mind and make sure it's what you really want. Good Luck and Congrats on your baby.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My feelings are this

You do not trust him...Period...baby or no baby...

Without Trust...you have nothing....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Talk to the male cousin and ask him if he feels like something is up with your man and his woman.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009