blood

i'm 9 1/2 weeks and i have been bleeding alot i went to the er and the doctor said my baby had a 100% heart beat has this ever happened to anybody?what happened did you you have a misscarage or was everything okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at my first u/s I was told that I had a sac of blood next to the baby. They told me that most likely it would bleed out and it would be similar to the bleeding as if I was having a miscarriage, but most likely I would not be having one. I guess its actually quite common. I did not end up bleeding, my body absorbed it, but I freaked out and of course a lot of moms here on CM were able to tell me that the same thing happened to them and their babies were fine. Hopefully this is the case for you; I would only start to really worry if the bleeding continues over a couple days, or if you start passing clots. Good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had alot of bleeding on and off with my second daughter. It really freaked me out, but the doc said everything was ok and she is here and fine.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009